The statement on privacy protection made by zjmi.com, zjmi.com.cn and wuchanzhongda.cn (The following is called "this website") is relevant commitment and exemption clauses to protect users' privacy under the direct or indirect interaction between the website and users. If you visit this website as our user, please be sure to read this statement carefully.
1. About personal information
When you register, or log on to the public forum on this website, the website will, with your approval and confirmation, require you to provide some personal information through registration form and order. The personal information includes: personal identification data, such as name, gender, date of birth, ID number, telephone, communication address, e-mail, etc. Without your approval and confirmation, the website will not use the personal information you provide for other purposes. But when government agencies require the website to disclose your personal data according to legal procedures, this website will provide personal data according to the requirements of administrative units or law enforcement units, and the website shall be exempted from liabilities of any disclosure.
2. Forum of Wuchan Zhongda
This website provides forum service. All the information you publish on the forum will become public information. To this end, this website draws your attention to the following two points:
a) Please publish your views (or disclose your information) strictly in compliance with the relevant laws and regulations of the state and all levels of government and organs.
b) If the information disclosed relates to your own personal information, please consider carefully and assume the consequences of disclosure.
The website does not bear any responsibility for the following cases:
3.1 When government agencies require the website to disclose your personal data according to legal procedures, the website will provide personal data according to the requirements of administrative units or law enforcement units and the website shall be exempted from liabilities of any disclosure.
3.2 Any personal information is leaked as you inform others of your password or share your registered account with others.
3.3 Any information leakage, loss, theft or tampering caused by force majeure, such as hacker attack, invasion or seizure of computer virus, which will affect the normal operation of the network.
Interpretation, modification and updating of statement on privacy protection made by zjmi.com, zjmi.com.cn and wuchanzhongda.cn belong to zjmi.com, zjmi.com.cn and wuchanzhongda.cn. The contact is as follows:
Address: No. 56, Xicheng West Road, Xiacheng City, Hangzhou, Zhejiang
Zip code: 310006
Welcome to zjmi.com, zjmi.com.cn and wuchanzhongda.cn. In order to standardize website management, protect the legitimate rights of this website and related copyright owners according to law, zjmi.com, zjmi.com.cn and wuchanzhongda.cn makes the following legal declaration. The terms and conditions set forth in this legal declaration apply to all individuals or institutions that access and use zjmi.com, zjmi.com.cn and wuchanzhongda.cn.
1. Any person or institution that visits and uses this website must abide by the relevant laws and regulations, and shall not use this website to engage in illegal activities.
2. This website does not guarantee the absolute accuracy and absolute integrity of all information, text, graphics, links and other items. zjmi.com, zjmi.com.cn and wuchanzhongda.cn do not bear any commercial and legal responsibility for the consequences of the use of the content of the website.
3. The corresponding providers and owners are responsible for all websites linked to zjmi.com, zjmi.com.cn and wuchanzhongda.cn and their content and copyright. zjmi.com, zjmi.com.cn and wuchanzhongda.cn do not take any direct or indirect commercial or legal responsibility for its content, form or nature.
4. Any contributor to zjmi.com, zjmi.com.cn and wuchanzhongda.cn must guarantee the originality of manuscript and the authenticity of the content. In case of legal consequences caused by plagiarism and fraud, the contributor is responsible for the legal consequences, and the website reserves the right to recourse. For the manuscript adopted, zjmi.com, zjmi.com.cn and wuchanzhongda.cn shall pay a certain amount of remuneration to contributors.
5. Articles, materials and related pictures reproduced by zjmi.com, zjmi.com.cn and wuchanzhongda.cn are owned by the original author or the original media. Without the consent of the copyright owner, any agency or individual may not use them for commercial use.